We’re a new exciting part of Amazon and we’re developing software that helps Sellers with their fulfilment. We’re looking for a content strategist to own and develop help content, making sure Sellers can get the most out of our tools.
- You’ll develop content that helps Sellers implement the product for the first time, improving new user activation.
- You’ll develop an understanding of our distinct user personas, ensuring the content speaks with clarity to their jobs to be done.
- You’ll develop best practice guides for our advanced features, helping our Sellers push the boundaries of what’s possible with our software.
- You’ll become a product expert, learning every nook and cranny of the software.
- You’ll learn the most common reasons users contact customer care, and create content that lets Sellers solve their issues on their own.
- You’ll own and develop our help site, ensuring new and existing Sellers have all the content they need to set themselves up for success.
- You won’t stop at writing guides. You’ll work to ensure the information our Sellers is need is always at their finger tips through in-product videos, tool tips, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with CMS, CRM tools.
- You enjoy working in teams and being the point of contact to support your colleagues.
- Demonstrable experience developing industry knowledge in seemingly esoteric niches.
- A knowledge and passion for eCommerce operations, a slightly nerdy researcher, and an exceptional communicator
- Experience in B2B help content writing, creating articles and guides designed to aid product adoption.
- Comfortable being held accountable to business impact of the content you create.
- You are an excellent writer, but also you’re an excellent project manager who can manage a multimedia content creation process from end-to-end, securing additional resources as needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A