Website Air Canada
Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
- Provide feedback to leads, management, or internal customers in order to promote a continual improvement of Air Canada’s customer service delivery.
- Perform other associated duties as required.
- Evaluate a customer’s complaint and complete the necessary research in order to appropriately respond to the customer.
- Respond with compassion and care to customer’s complaints and inquiries by phone and email even under difficult circumstances.
- Anticipate and identify customer’s needs.
- Go above and beyond searching for ways to retain customers.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to work autonomously.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Be available to work a variety of day, evening and overnight shifts, as well as, weekends and statutory holidays
- Good problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Other languages such as French and Spanish are strong assets.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong customer service background.
- An ability to adapt, to not only new procedures and policies, but new technology.
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A