Website Air Canada
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
- Initiate follow-ups on recurrent defects, dark flights and cabin safety incidents.
- Optimize aircraft downtime opportunities to meet performance targets.
- Prioritizing and planning the cabin and aircraft work to Line Maintenance stations and Maintenance Bases.
- Investigate, identify and issue CFMR. Recommended maintenance action for all Cabin Systems.
- Provide direct technical support/advice to Inflight Service and Flight Ops (during flights). Line/Base Maintenance, Engineering, Airframe MRO,
- Vendors and other departments on a daily basis.
- Keep track of performance and adjust daily plan accordingly
- Maintain aircraft reliability in conjunction with Cabin Standards and Engineering.
- Sound technical knowledge of processes and procedures relative to Air Canada’s Maintenance Programs
- Good analytical skills and ability to coordinate issues to successful conclusion.
- Technical school training in an aeronautical field or equivalent. Post high school and/or university training an asset.
- Ability to develop and write clear, concise technical descriptions, instructions, information sheets and reports using simplified English.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, including wiring diagrams, Illustrated Part List and other type of Technical Instructions.
- Detailed technical knowledge of aircraft Inflight Entertainment, Wi-Fi and Avionics Systems.
- Good judgment and strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge of cabin interiors, seats, lavatories, galleys and lighting systems.
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Markham, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A