Website Air Canada
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
We are looking for result oriented, reliable and highly adaptable individuals that enjoy tackling various tasks in a team setting environment. Whether handling baggage or freight, or operating complex loading equipment, the Ramp Agent play a key role in ensuring that the aircraft are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
- Transfer cargo/mail to and from our aircrafts
- On-load/off-load cargo and passenger baggage.
- Safely and efficiently handle all cargo/mail through our facilities
- Marshal or tow aircraft to gate positions for passenger boarding and deplaning and for loading and unloading of cargo and passenger baggage.
- Drive and operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment.
- Available to attend a 2-4 weeks full time mandatory training.
- Willingness to work under various climatic conditions.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms)
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st 2021
- Must pass forklift training and maintain forklift operator license
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A