At CVS Health, our Pharmacy Technicians are at the forefront of our purpose of helping people on their path to better health. As a Pharmacy Technician in one of our retail stores, you’ll use your knowledge and skills to help thousands of people in your community get the medications they need to live healthier lives.
- Works on a team to fulfill prescription orders from start to finish with an in-depth understanding of each workstation
- Creates genuine human connections by focusing on service, and keeping patients and caregivers top of mind at all times.
- Communicates among a number of individuals, including patients, co-workers, insurance companies, and prescribers
- Demonstrates compassion and care by proactively identifying and resolving potential problems.
- Lives our purpose of helping people on their path to better health by engaging customers to learn about their health and medications.
- Understands and follows applicable Federal and State laws (e.g., HIPAA), regulations (e.g., OSHA), professional standards, and ethical principles.
- Wrist / finger speed; ability to make fast, simple, repetitive movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Near vision; ability to see details at close range to perform activities such as: transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts
- Standing / walking for an extended period of time.
- Ability to push and pull objects, including drawers and other items of similar weight, as well as reaching overhead.
- Ability to handle and work with small instruments and objects.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A