At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what’s possible – the world’s longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustaining disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
- Administrative support and additional tasks in support of the above requirements as necessary
- Will interface with other contract managers and senior members of the department on contractual record keeping, database maintenance, process improvement
- initiatives, and other items required to support the contract administration function.
- Data collection, entry, maintenance & analysis in support of various reports, databases, and ad hoc requests.
- Review and approve the application of accurate contract rate data in the preparation of proposal and contract information.
- Contract administration for US Federal contracts and subcontracts where AECOM is the subcontractor,
- Serve as the primary project interface with the client’s contracting official where so designated.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, develop the negotiation strategy and plan/lead, where appropriate, conduct contract negotiations with the client.
- knowledge of government procurement processes and procedures is required
- Working foundation or understanding of risk management, assessment, and planning as well as possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multitasking environment, love challenges and details, be resourceful, and have great organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Ability to represent AECOM in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization, both orally and in writing
- Possess the ability to manage and support multiple contract types and task orders concurrently and respond to project/client directives and requests involving financial information, and contract compliance.
- Good people skills offering effective customer support and client satisfaction
- Good reading and research analysis skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A