We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
- Electrical Inspector will perform detailed inspections, provide recommendations, perform administrative items, and coordinate inspection activities for building, tenant renovation, maintenance, or other construction projects for the Airport Authority.
- The Electrical Inspector will ensure compliance with plans, specifications, building codes and related laws and regulations, including safety and serve as a mentor to other construction inspection staff.
- A combination of education and directly related experience working as a quality inspector equal to 5 to 10-years’ experience for Inspector II and more than 10-years’ experience for Senior Inspector.
- Perform physical inspection of variety of discipline activities which may include but not limited to electrical and related systems and utilities.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work well with others to include team members
- Ability to lead, learn and apply knowledge of applicable local / state and federal codes, statues and guidelines.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time conscious and time-effective manner.
- A valid Class C driver’s license and the ability to maintain eligibility under the Authority’s Authorized Drivers Program Night work will be required.
- Ability to communicated effectively with team members and audiences that include but not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS + 8 YORE or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Experience with preplacement (forms, embeds and reinforcement), concrete placement
- Intermediate or expert computer and software skills to include use of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A