When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- Developing construction and equipment specifications
- Connection Diagrams, Motor Schematics, Bill of Materials
- Senior technical resource may serve as technical advisor for team
- Performs quality control review of design calculations or drawings.
- One line and three-line diagrams, Protective relay and metering one line / three-line diagrams, AC/DC schematics, Panel Layouts, Equipment layouts and sectional views
- Grounding Analysis and Design
- Working with Project Engineer and Project Manager on developing design schedules and budgets for electrical engineering work activities
- Develops study and design procedures to facilitate high-quality cost-effective work by others.
- Complying with hazardous area classification codes and standards
- Cable Schedules, DC power distribution design
- Develops construction cost estimates and estimates of technical efforts for projects.
- Performing Power system studies (load flow, short circuit, protective coordination, arc flash analysis)
- Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for staff’s specific area of expertise.
- Supporting projects during construction, start-up, and commissioning
- Meet with clients and prepares technical presentations while maintaining good client relations.
- Ability to perform final quality control check in their area of expertise
- Experienced in application of National Electrical Code
- Experienced in application of National Electrical Safety Code
- Ability to clearly communicate in both oral and written communication to individuals or groups
- Working knowledge of NFPA, ISA, IEEE Regulatory Codes
- Experienced in Electrical Power Calculation Software (SKM, ETAP, EasyPower)
- Skill in the use of Microsoft programs and BIM software
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A