AECOM is seeking a Tax Manager to support our Corporate Finance team.
You will be part of a team working under the guidance of International Tax leadership, have the opportunity to help manage and guide the team and be part of a best-in-class knowledgeable and experienced tax group that will help grow your skills and advance your career.
This position will have the potential for remote or hybrid remote work, and can be based from our offices in Houston, Dallas or Austin, TX OR Charlotte, NC.
- Prepare/review U.S. informational forms including Forms 5471s, 8865s, 8858s, 1118, etc. for US Federal consolidation tax return filings.
- Supervise our overseas shared service team in Manila and provide needed training/development as needed.
- Work with Tax Planning team members on transactions and worldwide tax planning to provide tax and operational efficiencies.
- Calculate taxable inclusions including Subpart F, GILTI, FDII, BEAT, §78 Gross-Up, §956 Income, §986(c) and §987 gains & losses, §861 Allocation & Apportionment, etc.
- Manage ad-hoc requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the quarterly and annual preparation/review of the foreign provision and work closely with the regional team members.
- Ability to take ownership, work independently, and have a teaming mentality.
- Assist in process improvement efforts for Tax Provision (OneSource) and Tax Returns (CORPTAX).
- Assist in the automation of the various tax processes to increase agility, accuracy, and efficiencies.
- Maintain accurate/relevant documentation and manage the entity structure in the various systems (ERP, OTP, CORPTAX, etc.).
- Assist in mocking-up or modeling restructuring and/or reorganization transactions to provide sensitivity analysis and if/then scenarios including the required elections & disclosures.
- Experience preparing and reviewing US tax calculations and compliance.
- Experience with US GAAP tax accounting (ASC 740/FAS 109).
- Advanced Excel skills
- CPA License
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural team of colleagues around the world
- Outstanding communication skills
- Advanced Degree in Taxation, Business, Law or related field
- Experience utilizing OneSource Tax Provision Software, CorpTax, Hyperion, and Oracle
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Corpus Christi, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A