The Business Excellence and Transformation Lead role is aimed to drive process improvements, intelligent operations plans, operational efficiencies, quality improvement, client value and end user experience for multiple accounts and projects.
- Create client centric roadmap and transform organization to intelligent operation.
- Innovate with the client to drive value to both Accenture and Client
- Manage insights framework and provide valuable intelligence to stakeholders on how to improve processes, cycle times, accuracy and customer experience
- Provide constant education and upskilling of delivery staff on concepts of process improvement methodologies, RCAs, Delivery framework, analytics etc.
- Work on structured plans to constantly improve process capability, handle audits, publish and track findings
- Provide a Cluster leadership role, can lead their organization on a continuous journey of sustained improvement
- Transform organization to create system and process for Noise Less Deliver
- Support & monitor operation to make it measurable, Repeatable and predictable
- Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
- Identify automation and analytics projects and work with support teams to execute them
- Maintain a strong operational compliance posture in accordance with delivery framework
- Engaging upfront in solutioning & transitioning of deals to enforce rigor and day 1 stable
- Coach, train and deploy human centered thinking based on Design thinking concepts
- Own all cost to serve, automation, agile, six sigma and analytics projects end to end
- The key responsibilities include driving the Strategic Transformation Plan aligned with Client & business expectation at the Strategic, Tactical & Operations level
- Provide support towards continuous Improvement programs like Six Sigma across various functions to create and enhance value to clients
- Ability to motivate, counsel, and constructively deal with people at all levels. Ability to supervise and manage large team and organization.
- Align with various stakeholders and leadership, prioritize, create and own account specific plans to drive these initiatives
- And initiative process re-engineering and automation initiatives aligned client expectation like Green SLA, Higher Productivity, Transparency in Process outcomes, etc
- Design solution (Automation & Process improvements) that are modular and can be replicated and look for replication opportunities for solution being developed.
- Identify process improvement opportunities in line with intelligent operations framework and drive projects to accomplish them
- Project management, change management
- Proficient in analytical tools, software such as Minitab, MS project, Excel, VBA
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with multiple priorities, handle several projects, ability to collaborate across the ecosystem, build trust with key stakeholders, be able to provide a consultative approach while having domain expertise on client processes
- Knowledge of RPAs, automations, process maturity framework
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Total 12+ years of experience with 5+ years in Business Excellence role, currently leading large operations in the areas of HR, Finance, or Network.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cavite City, PH
Application Deadline: N/A