As a Senior Cloud Native Architect, you will enable our clients to understand and implement integration technology hands-on (using Integration Architecture best practices and leading standards) while coaching and mentoring elite team members within our fast-paced and growing organization. The Senior Cloud Native Architect will be expected to architect integrated solutions based on functional and technical requirements, and apply common Integration Architecture concepts and patterns to the solution in order to promote maintainability, reusability, scalability, performance, security and performance where needed. Understanding the impact of Integration Architecture on Digital Channels (i.e. mobile, tablet, etc.) and how to optimize integration solutions for Digital will also be relevant to the role.
- Lead Accenture’s ICS Security practice nationally
- Collaborate with other practices and industry leads to support client proposals and projects
- Drive growth of the ICS Security practice by leveraging your network of key stakeholders
- Act as point person for RFP responses and business development activities for ICS Security across Canada
- Manage and coach ICS Security resources, maintaining chargeability within the group.
- Conduct security reviews and assessments of clients’ operational technology and ICS security risk landscapes to advise on enhancements, and develop strategies, roadmaps and new operating models to help clients achieve these enhancements.
- Support the creation of new product and service offerings to reduce cyber risk in ICS environments.
- Apply deep security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect industrial control systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
- In addition, the role might require providing services to help clients protect their operational technology against cyber threats.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of industrial cyber security network architecture and program best practices.
- Facilitate workshops and coordinating resources for reducing industrial cyber risk
- Proven success Leading/Managing team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A