You will be joining the Accenture UK/I Quality Engineering Practice which supports multiple industries and a broad range of services from strategic quality engineering consulting advice through to quality engineering delivery across all test disciplines. Quality Engineering and Assurance are some of the highest growth areas within the IT service market, and are critical capabilities for delivering business change to support our clients.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
- Lead client test transformation programmes, conducting initial discovery workshops and assessments through to defining and implementing transformation plans for people, process and technologies.
- Develop new industry leading automation capabilities and introduce those best practices and innovation to our clients.
- Contribute to origination, sales campaigns and asset development.
- Coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Collaborate with Accenture’s Global network of Test Automation experts, Accenture’s industry and technology groups, and Accenture’s software vendor alliance partners.
- Experience in designing test automation and innovation strategies for large scale or complex programmes.
- Large scale test automation delivery capabilities with experience in directly managing distributed test teams, building client relationships and delivering successful outcomes.
- Shaping and delivering test transformation programmes with measurable benefits.
- Commercial experience in operating managed service type contracts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, GB
Application Deadline: N/A