A Strategy Consulting guru with deep Utility industry experience and a passion for clean energy. You have industry expertise with clean energy polices and regulatory standards. Your top-flight consulting skills lend to managing the evolving energy services/products, including how to monetize and operationalize them. You advise clients in the Utility Industry on data-driven strategies to transform their business operations or business model so they can crush their strategic, financial, and operational goals. As a consultant, you’re a team player contributing to the success and strength of our team. And you’re a problem’s worst nightmare, thanks to your prodigious analytical and creative chops. You have a strong desire to work in an environment with rapidly evolving technologies.
- Provide guidance on quantitative analysis and research to generate recommendations and insights and drive outcomes
- Build relationships with clients to sustain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Weekly travel Monday – Thursday. Due to pandemic and for the safety of all our employees we are working virtual until travel ban to client locations is lifted. Once travel resumes, weekly travel will be required.
- Earn the trust of senior leaders at client organizations and partner with them to create strategic solutions at the intersection of business, technology, and operations.
- Lead project delivery to make sure clients are positioned for long-term success with practical road maps for carrying out strategy, managing change, monitoring, and gauging processes, and taking remedial steps.
- Mentor junior members of the Strategy team and groom them for more responsibility.
- Supervise teams to deliver world-class business strategy solutions that meet the needs of clients.
- Participate in delivery of projects to get the lay of the land of clients’ position in the Utility space to find clients’ business options in the context of global, economic, technology, and social trends.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within Utility Industry and/or strategic consultancy firm
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- You can execute at speed to help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology
- Minimum 3 years of experience with industry analytics and quantitative skills, must be an analytical thinker with 2 years of prior experience driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial modeling and pricing, c-suite engagement and advisory
- A Bachelor’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A